Care & Warranty
Keeping it looking good is easy. Here are some tips.
Allow 48 hours for Nano-Fusion® to set before washing. Your vehicle can be hand-washed or driven through an automated car wash.
- Regular application of wax is recommended.
- Remove any build up along the film edges with a soft brush, such as an old toothbrush.
- Do not use waxes containing dyes or waxes that are not recommended for urethanes.
- Do not use bug or tar removers.
- Do not use solvent-based degreasers.
- Do not use abrasive polishes or rubbing compounds.
- Do not use high speed buffing or polishing equipment.
Once you’ve had Nano-Fusion® / Beta-Fusion Paint Protection Film installed on your vehicle, you’ll want to register the product here to get all the benefits of our Limited Lifetime / resp. 7 year Warranty.
Use the information on your Warranty & Care Card, provided by your installer, to complete the form below.